This Lentil and Veggies recipe makes a good dinner that can be served with some Hummus and flatbread or one generous bowl that would be a great post workout meal.
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons Quinoa flour
- Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Mashed banana
- Coconut milk
- Topping: fruits of choice
Eggplants shine like the superstars they are in this really simple dish. Great for those new to curries, this foolproof recipe couldn’t be easier.
The best hacks for avocado storage, including freezing avocados, storing them in the fridge, the onion trick, and more.
Don’t want to slave over a stove for a delicious homemade soup? These recipes require a blender and just a few ingredients.
- Coconut/Almond Milk
- Agave Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Soak Cashews in water overnight OR soak in hot water for 1 hour
- Rinse cashews with clean water
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth
- Can add dried cranberries at choice
- Pour into silicon ice cream keepers
- Keep in freezer for 6 hours
- Peel off and enjoy!
- Sea salt