Eggplants shine like the superstars they are in this really simple dish. Great for those new to curries, this foolproof recipe couldn’t be easier.
By more clearly identifying our feelings or by recategorizing them, we can increase well-being, says neuroscientist Lisa Feldman Barrett.
Check the environmental impact of what you eat and drink.
It takes two minutes and three ingredients to eliminate the effects of any sugary or high-carb situation.
Thursday January 17, 2019 By: Dr. Mona AbuHamda Depression has become a common word used by the layperson to describe feelings of sadness. In the psychology field, we call de…
The best hacks for avocado storage, including freezing avocados, storing them in the fridge, the onion trick, and more.
Don’t want to slave over a stove for a delicious homemade soup? These recipes require a blender and just a few ingredients.
- Coconut/Almond Milk
- Agave Syrup
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Soak Cashews in water overnight OR soak in hot water for 1 hour
- Rinse cashews with clean water
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth
- Can add dried cranberries at choice
- Pour into silicon ice cream keepers
- Keep in freezer for 6 hours
- Peel off and enjoy!